Thursday 1 July 2021

my toy invention


 this is my toy invention it is a toy grenade launcher it is for party's and stuff it shots confetti and it has a kit it comes with a confetti gun a confetti grenade and confetti ballets for the gun

the confetti gun is made of plastic and rubber and you can reload it. the ballets are made out of cardboard

the confetti grenade is made of soft plastic and rubber

this is my drawing of the stuff that i did it just says what its made of and a little bit on how to use them


today i and my class had to make a toy invention we done a quick drawing on the back to decide what e wanted to do and then we put it on the front  and wrote a bit about it my staff was todo with confetti and party stuff and other people done outer stuff like toy cars and that

9 comments:

  1. Hello Slade I am a year 7 student at Glenbrae School. Wow that is a very cool drawing of a gun. What was your favorite part when you were making this post. keep up the great work.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Slade, I'm Jasel and I attend Glenbrae School. This poster was the first thing that caught my eyes because of the title. I see that your toy invention is a Grenade Launcher, that's wicked Slade, I really like how you think. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Slade
    Pitara here from Glenbrae school , I like your drawing of your toy invention it's very creative on how you drew it I also like how you've explanied on what it can do. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Slade, Marshall here
    I like your drawing about your toy invention. The first thing that caught my eyes was the drawing you did.

    Well Done:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Slade, my name is Jaydin and I am from Glenbrae school. I really enjoyed reading your work and I also like the drawing of your toy invention. I also learned a few things from your post. Did you enjoy doing this activity? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Slade,
    I like your creativity,, Wow your drawing almost looks realistic. You must be an artist. Keep up the fantastic work :))

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Slade,
    This is an awesome...Grenade launcher you made I can imagine people playing with your creation.
    Was there anything challenging about designing this drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Slade -

    - toys are super cool to have right!!. I've had heaps of toys at my house, but maybe I should consider getting a toy like this. Cool Drawing Too!! :))

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi slade I think that would be an awsome idea for a toy good job .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.