Wednesday 3 June 2020

All about me Poem

My being a brat. My little rat.

My sister Ravean. My going cavin.

My mother. My brother.

My tree climbing. My art designing.

My cake. My blue rake.

My falling off. My bike my going for a hike.

My long hair. My being allowed to steer.

My little brother Killian. My big brother Jason.

My new bike. My old trike.

My new pool. My favorite school.

For literacy we wrote a poem about things in our childhood. It had to rhyme and have two sentences per line. I liked writing this because I got to think about all the things I like. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Slade, my name is Rollin. I like your poem it´s nice. Maybe double check your poem makes sense because I can see you have added words and full stops that are not in the right place.Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Slade I´m Roscoe from Ahipara School. I like your poem about your self. Maybe next time make sure it makes sense then post it amazing job from Roscoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Slade,
    My name is Ema From Edmund Hillary School and for short, we call it E.H.S.
    Your poem is fantastic and I like the way how you ryhmed.
    For an example, " My mother, my brother".
    My feedback for you is that next time you should proofread before you post on your blog but at last you did an excellent job.
    Keep up the good work, Kai pai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.