Monday 15 February 2021

my holiday

 it was a boiling hot day in blaketown I was at the rugby field with my friends and we were hanging for a drink. it was really hot as we were biking around the streets so we decided to go for a swim in the cold sea. we started to head to the water we got there and began to start splashing and crashing in the salty sea. but when we got out of the water we were freezing so we quickly got our clothes on and started to go back to my friend's house and worm up. after that, we went fishing but didn't get anything, and then it was the end of the day.


last week in class we had to write about something we did or somewhere we went so I wrote about when I went to blaketown with my friends and went swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.