Tuesday 30 March 2021

fish pond

 Hi, my name is Slade and I think Paroa School needs a fish pond. I think that because we are an enviroschool and it would make us look better than some other enviro schools. It would also be a fun school project and kids will be able to hang around it like at breaks we can just go and talk and look at the fish.


Having a fish pond would be really good because it would be our responsibility to look after and feed the fish. We could have a goal and whichever class is the best can feed the fish for a week or so.


I think it might be a little problem at first because kids might not behave or do stuff to the fish but over time I think we will be able to solve the problem so people don't misbehave.


I think that it would be a really good idea because we are an enviro school and it would be a cool project. It could go by the Junior huts it would probably be a good spot to put it there because it's a good space.


From Slade




this is my work for the week we had to write a letter about something we want or think we need in our town or school so my one was I think it would be good if paroa school had a fish pond



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.