Tuesday 2 March 2021

The Tsunami

 It was that time again… Our annual surfing trip to Devon. While my parents packed up the suitcases and loaded up the car for the long journey ahead, we chatted excitedly about what an incredible holiday this was going to be!

Not too long into the journey, the beautifully clear, blue sky became dark and ominous. All of a sudden, crashing towards the long line of traffic, was a colossal wave – not the kind you’d want to catch on a board either…

Desperately, people raced wildly out of their cars, running, screaming, and panicking yet as I looked to my left, I saw a man…

The man was discreetly trying to get his children out of his car. the wave was curdling towards me I began to run. as I was running I relied on getting to my serf bored. I pooled my bored out of the car and got ready to serf.

I knew it would be a bad idear but it fort I would be able to do it. as the wave got close I jumped and!. I made it I was surfing on a tsunami I was terrified but I had to concentrate or I would be dead. 

I made it to safety with many cuts and bruises. eventually, I meet up with my family and of course, the surfing trip to Devon was canceled the so we went back home.



today a I had to finish a story so there was a story starter and i had to do the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.